born in 1968
- MD, PhD, CGP
- he is a psychiatrist, psychotherapist, supervisor, and trainer,
- he provides individual, group, and couple psychotherapy for people who struggle with depression, anxiety, personality related problems, eating disorders, sexual behaviors and/or experienced various types of trauma (sexual, physical, or intellectual abuse; emotional, intellectual, or physical neglect) and/or pregnancy loss (e.g., abortion or miscarriage).
- in his clinical work he prefers integrative approach with the emphasis on the following schools: existential, humanistic, psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, systemic, and gestalt.
- it is, however, therapeutic alliance, not any particular theory or technique, which he recognizes as the main vehicle of change and healing on the road to authenticity.
- he provides psychotherapy and supervision for psychotherapists in training as well as for experienced psychotherapists.
- he supervises both psychotherapy and supervision.
- his research interests include: psychotherapy process and outcome, trauma, and existential-humanistic psychotherapy.
- he lectures on:
- – group psychotherapy;
- – existential-humanistic psychotherapy;
- – personality development and personality disorders;
- – psychopathology;
- – psychotherapy research design and analysis.
- he worked as assistant professor (2004–2006 and 2010–2015) in the Department of Neurotic Disorders and Psychotherapy, at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology, Warsaw, Poland.
- he worked as visiting assistant professor (2007–2010) at the Clinical Psychology Department at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, USA.
- he is certified supervisor and psychotherapist by Psychotherapy Research Section of Polish Psychiatric Association and New Experience for Survivors of Trauma.
- he is certified psychotherapist by The American Group Psychotherapy Association and European Association of Psychotherapy.
- he served as president of the New Experience for Survivors of Trauma (2013-2022).
- he serves as chair of the Scientific Board of the Wrocław Psychotherapy Foundation training for future psychotherapists accredited by the Psychotherapy Research Section of Polish Psychiatric Association, since 2013.
- he is member of Society for Psychotherapy Research.
- he served as Senior Fulbright Fellow (2007).
- he was a grant holder of the Batory Foundation (1997), Leonardo da Vinci Project (2002), and David M. Kennedy Center (2010).
mobile: +48 695 852 751